Everyone, sooner or later, must have to connect their smartphone to the computer. To download photos and to use the tethering of the connection or perhaps for some more advanced procedure. It requires USB debugging. MTK USB driver is the best USB driver. At least on Windows, the appropriate driver must be installed.
The most expert will know, to use the smartphone with your notebook or desktop you need to use the drivers. It allows two devices to solve problems.
Features of MTK USB driver
- Easy to use,
- Support all MTK devices,
- Flash recovery,
- Transfer data,
- Unlock bootloader,
- FRP reset,
- Flash unlock,
- Flash stock firmware.
All in One Driver Pack Link: Download
How to install MTK USB Vcom driver
Many users experience problems installing VCOM drivers for Mediatek processor devices on PCs with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. These drivers are very useful especially when you have to flash the new ROM using MTK Flash Tool and similar software.
- The first thing to do is disable digital signature verification. To do this, you can follow this simple guide. Now download the VCOM MTK USB drivers from this link and extract the contents into a folder.
- Open the System Manager on your PC. You can do this by going to Control Panel -> System and Security and under System by selecting Device Manager.
- Click with the mouse to select the Disk drives item and then click on the bar at the top of Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
- A window will open that will guide you through the installation.
- Click on Next and select install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Click again on next making sure that Show all devices is selected.
- Click on Have Disk in the next window, select Browse and navigate to the downloaded folder at the beginning of the guide. Open the Win7 folder and, if you have a 32bit PC then open the usb2ser_Win7.inf file, if instead the PC is 64bit open the usb2ser_Win764.inf file.
- Click on Next, select MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port and click on Next again.
Click on Next to complete the driver installation.
Download MTK USB Driver Windows 7
There is an available MTK USB Driver 64 Bit version for windows 7. Download it from here. Its installation is easy. Follow the process of MTK USB Vcom driver. MTK USB driver isn’t working on Windows 8 or above. It is only valid for windows 7.
Install the MTK preloader drivers
One of the points where new users get stuck when it comes to customizing the Red Rice is in the installation of the MTK preloader drivers. Because Win is showing something “damn” with them and also does not warn that you have installed or not.
These drivers are necessary so that the program “spFlashTool” communicates with the mobile and can modify its firmware or, colloquially said, flash it.
Do not confuse these drivers that work with the mobile off, with the “ADB” or “USB Storage” drivers that are for functionalities with the phone on.
MTK Driver Auto Installer
Before installing MTK Driver Auto Installer backup your important data. Turn Off the Cell Phone and Keep the Volume Button – And Connect the USB Cable, This Should Emit the Sound of A New Device, and You Should Install it.
Also Download: SPD Driver
It allows you to connect all MediaTek device to the windows computer. It is convenient to have these drivers configured on the PC. It for some misconduct the mobile phone will hang, and the recovery will not start, we will have to resort to the flash tool that these drivers need. Once you have downloaded the MTK USB Driver Windows 7, you have to install it, possibly reboot the system, and then reconnect the smartphone.