Miracle box is an ultimate tool to read, write and flash repair. It is easy to use. If you use it professionally in mobile servicing center, buy the original box from GSM site. We use this box for personal use. Sp flash tool doesn’t support latest models. In this case, you can use the miracle box. It is the best flash tool that you can solve problems of latest device. Such as, unlock the phone, install the stock firmware, recovery, FRP unlocks and so on. In this article, we show you how to use Miracle Box. Best Smart Tools v3.40.00 Full Installer.
How to Use Miracle Box
At first, download the miracle box raw file from here. Unzip it and install it. To run it smoothly you need Miracle Box Driver. Download the driver and install it on your PC. It supports all windows. Disable antivirus and internet. Antivirus will stop installation process. Now, complete Miracle Box Registration.
Backup is a copy of original material that can be used to replace the original if lost, corrupted or not working. Having a backup of your Android MTK device is just as important as charging the phone when it becomes low. In this tutorial, I will show you how to back up the MTK device firmware (FP or SP) without any codes or problems. If you are reluctant, let me tell you a few reasons why you need to have a backup of your device
How to back up the firmware of the MTK (Mediatek) device via Miracle Box
- Extract Miracle Box into a folder and run Miracle loader.exe
- Wait until Miracle Box opens for the Dashboard
- Click the MTK tab
- Tick Read
- Select your phone’s chipset type from the drop-down menu.
5. if you want the backup to be saved in a friendly format of the Flash SP tool (with a scatter file), check to Save as scatter file.
- Click the Start button
- Now you should see >> Waiting for the USB port in the lower left corner. Connect the phone to the PC (it should still be turned off with the battery inside), then press the power button only once (that is, to ensure that your device is detected immediately). DO NOT hold down the power button otherwise the phone will initialize normally
If you have not checked Save as scatter file, a box should appear. Navigate to the location where you want to save the firmware (in .bin format) and click Save.
- If you checked the Save as scatter file, a box should appear prompting you to select which block/partition you would like to back up. Check everything if you want a full firmware backup/dump or check what you need to back up and click OK
9a. Navigate to the location where you want to save the files and click OK.
- Wait while the Miracle Box starts backing up the phone. If you have not marked Save as scatter file, it should look something like
- Once the backup has completed, you should see a done message
- Disconnect and switch the phone on
Miracle Box Support Model
Miracle box support following models. They are MTK first, second and third generation, SPD devices, RDA device, Coolsand devices, Few MSTAR devices.
If your device is infected by malware over the internet, you can fix it safely with Miracle box. You’ll feel comfortable adjusting your Android at any level because you have something to come back in case something goes wrong. Hopefully, you like our guide on how to use Miracle Box. Don’t forget to share on the internet.